"adult", i guess.  when i was thirteen i had my own horse and i don't think
i ever rode in any supervisory sight at all, as i had no instructor and my
parents are uninterested in horses.  i had my adventures (and I think now my
student has had one of her own), but neither i nor my pony came to harm.

Hmm, you described her as a child in the first e-mail.  You even mentioned
that you'd put a ponying line on her saddle, in case she needed to be
ponied.  Based on that, it sounded like she was pretty young, and certainly
not used to going on the trail alone.  Quite a different impression in the
first e-mail than a teenager out having "adventures."

own), but neither i nor my pony came to harm

There were no seatbelts when I was growing up either, but I certainly use
them now.

Karen Thomas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1:38 PM

IceHorses Community for Photos and Videos:  http://kickapps.com/icehorses

"The greatest enemy of the truth very often is not the lie- deliberate,
contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic."

"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer

[] Lee Ziegler  http://leeziegler.com
[] Liz Graves  http://lizgraves.com
[] Lee's Book  Easy Gaited Horses http://tinyurl.com/7vyjo
[] IceHorses Map  http://www.frappr.com/IceHorses