On 27/03/2008, Janice McDonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> in all seriousness, oh yeah, he's calmatose most of the time.  My
> Donny is dyslexic

Lots of people are dyslexic, Tom Cruise for one...and there always have been
people afflicted with it...it was just never diagnosed when I was in
school.

I know a few of the boys in my class had trouble reading, but I always
thought they were just the brightest kids...the most fun to hang out with
:).

Nowadays kids get diagnosed when they have difficulties and get the proper
help.  Thank heaven for progress in our school systems...

Wanda
thinking of my old school chums...and wondering where they are now..

and can barely read and gets all his words wrong but

--
Save the earth, it's the only place to get chocolate.