> That makes it invalid input to any module that requires input to comply with
> RFC5322, pure and simple.

Well, OK, with the stipulation that no existing MUA I have ever seen is
such a module.

> I think if it becomes well-known that users of MUA 1 are easier to phish
than users of MUA 2, a lot of people will gravitate to the safer
implementation, don't you?  I sure would.

Aw, come on.  How many millions of people still use Outlook Express on
Windows XP?  Switching MUAs is painful, people rarely do it.

R's,
John