On Oct 15, 2010, at 9:50 AM, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:

> [...]

+1.

Any bug fixes for ADSP need to be done at the ADSP level.

If there's a bug that needs fixing at the DKIM level then if
should be something that clearly needs fixing based on
DKIM usage. (And I think that the very narrow case of
messages that violate 5322 through multiple headers
*may* be such, but any justification of that relying on ADSP
isn't helpful).

Cheers,
  Steve