Dont have the list here right now !! you can check out this months Linux
for you magazine , as far as I remember they have given an article on
the spammers .. and a reference on their list ... will keep you updated
if I get .. all the Best ...

soumendra ray wrote:

> Hi guys!!!
>
> i need a list of well known spamming sites for my institute's new mail server. can
> anyone help me? the new mail server runs the courier imap server with qmail on RH
> 9.0.
>
> waiting for your response,
> Soumendra

       _______
       !\---/!
        .--.
     0-|o_o |-0
     ! |:_/ | !
      //   \ \
     (| FSF | )
| Sohel Shaheen Mallik                                  |
| Tathya Dot Com Pvt. Ltd. (http://www.tathya.com)      |
| E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                             |
| WWW: http://sohel.fateback.com                        |
| ICQ :: 165534383                                      |
| Phone: +91 033 2573 4224/8041                         |
| Mon-Fri(9:30-6:30 IST) | Sat :: 9:30-1:30 IST         |