On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 12:32:55PM +0530, Jasmeet S. Virdi wrote:

>>>     Debian has seven ISO files for download ! Does anyone have any
>>>idea as  to which ones  should be downloaded  ? I could  figure out
>>>this  much CD's 2  through 5  will each  boot a  different "flavor"
>>>depending on which CD-ROM is inserted.

If you have a good internet  connection you need only download the 1st
CD. Rest all  packages can be installed thru net.  Using 1st CD itself
you can use "bf24"  option. This loads kernel-image-2.4.18-bf2.4 which
has frame buffer support.

Regards
--
 .''`.     Dileep M. Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
: :'  :    http://www.kumarayil.net