    >> let's have a digital publishing+imaging mailing list on
    >> linux-delhi. we discuss digital typography, design, page
    >> composition+scribus, illustration+sodipodi+sketch+svg,
    >> gimp+cinepaint+gimp-print, imagemagick, teX+kile+lyx+more,
    >> littlecms, ghostscript, quanta, pfaedit, and all the tools and
    >> techniques in the opensource and mukt community.

    Shuvam> I believe there's a TeX mailing list for TUGIndia, but
    Shuvam> that probably won't want to stray into non-TeX
    Shuvam> discussions, right?

...though on the whole I'd think that TUG-India or a similar platform
may be a more appropriate place for hosting a typesetting mailing list
than ILUGD.  You could talk to C V Radhakrishnan, who's a very open
person as well as being well-versed (and interested) in publishing
technology -- after all, it's his bread and butter :)

OTOH, if enough ILUGD members are interested in the long term in
electronic publishing I'd be glad to create a list on the Linux-Delhi
server.

CC'ing CVR.

-- Raju
--