> I believe there's a TeX mailing list for TUGIndia, but that probably
> won't want to stray into non-TeX discussions, right?
>
> Shuvam

I  have been on the Tex india mailing list, and it is totally different
from this mailing list we are proposing. that mailing list is 100%
focussed on tex, people usually ask questions on command sequences for
how to typeset some stuff, or how where to get some stylesheets, and
that's about it, almost.

shuvam, your idea is quite good for the scope of the mailing list.

it seems like a publishing, design, presentation, office app
productivity, mailing list, especially for the non-TeXies

:-)
LL