> > let's have a digital publishing+imaging mailing list on linux-delhi. we
> > discuss digital typography, design,
> I vote for this with both my hands

I would like such a list, of course (it's part of our daily office work,
dammit! :)) but I'd also like to extend the scope to include so-called
office productivity tools, including how to sort out problems and do a
good job with presentation creation tools, spreadsheets, etc. And yes,
we should include (though not focus on) compatibilty with MS Office
toolsets. I'd _love_ to wipe out my Windows partition from my laptop,
but no alternative presentation software on Linux makes presentations
totally compatible with (even older) versions of MS PPT.

Hope this compatibility concern is not too "Real Worldy" for most of
you. :)

Shuvam