On Mon, 2004-03-01 at 15:11, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
[snip]
> 14. Category: News/Announcements  Author: Rajeshwar Dutt
> Subject: Error in Ldap server
> Dear all ;
> I have configured an ldap server ..when I am issuing a command
> ldappasswd the error is coming
> ldap_sas...
>
> 15. Category: News/Announcements  Author: Kaushik Bhandankar
> Subject: Roaming Profiles in Samba
> Hi
>
> I have configured Samba to act as a PDC and configured it for roaming profiles and
> netlogon as well...
>
> but...

[snip]

One more suggestion :-). Looks like I am only good at giving suggestions
and nothing else.

For cases like the above wherein the original author is absolutely
totally clueless as to what category he/she should post his/her
query/discussion in we should either ki** the %$^^&&%* (violent
intentions edited) the author or the moderator can *Move* the discussion
to be listed under the relevant topic as is done in various sites.

I have no idea whether the software being used by us allows the
moderator to do this if not then the moderator should hand out contracts
to hunt down the *&%^*%& original author and ki?? him/her.

Arindam Dey

The mind is not a vessel to be
filled but a fire to be kindled.

GPG FPR: B8E3 219E F129 F970 F4A7  BC50 9636 504A BEDF 5739