Fri 19-Mar-2004:: ILUG-D activity in last 7 days:
New members:25   Total members:2581
1. Abhi, Novice, India
2. Adish jain, Other, UP, India
3. Anish chakraborty, Novice, delhi, India
4. Arundeep Singh, Novice, Punjab, India
5. Ashish singh, User, m.p., India
6. Ashwan, Novice, India
7. Chandrakant nanavaty, User, GUJARAT, India
8. Gaurav misra, Novice, uttar pradesh, India
9. Hasan jamal, Novice, India
10. Lokeswara bheeman, Novice, tamilnadu, India
11. Manish pawar, User, delhi, India
12. Mudit Kulshrestha, Novice, rajesthan, India
13. Navneet Kumar, Novice, U.P., India
14. Nitin Kumar, Novice, West Bengal, India
15. Pankaj Deval, Other, Uttar Pradesh, India
16. Rahul Chopra, User, India
17. Rambilas Malwal, Other, New Delhi, India
18. Rohit saini, Novice, delhi, India
19. Sandeep kumar, Novice, India
20. Suresh manivasagan, Novice, tamilnadu, India
21. Tanmay Satpathy, Novice, Orissa, India
22. Vikram Dhar, User, Haryana, India
23. Vivek Bhakuni, Novice, delhi, India
24. Vivek Khare, Novice, India
25. Vivek Khare, User, India
New Discussion forum postings:11   Total postings:65
1. Category: Getting Started  Author: Rohit Kumar
Subject: format ext3 to vfat?
helo ppl..
can anyone tell me how can i format my existing ext3 fs to vfat?
thru GNU/Linux and/or WIN...

2. Category: News/Announcements  Author: Rajeshwar Dutt
Subject: Webmin Modules for Openldap
Hey folks ;

Can anybody tell me what are the modules in Webmin required to manage ldapdap users
...I have and ldapserve...

3. Category: ILUG-D Web Site  Author: Nishikant Kapoor
Subject: RE:RE:TODO list
ILUG-D web site update:

-- Just implemented 'Upload files'. Log in at the site and you will see this link
under 'Conten...

4. Category: Getting Started  Author: Gaurav Mishra
Subject: RE:format ext3 to vfat?
brother u can do it both by windows and linux and that to by same command, confused
:). fdisk is the key
                 I...

5. Category: Installation  Author: Rakesh Gulati