Fri 26-Mar-2004:: ILUG-D activity in last 7 days:
New events:1   Total events:22
What:March meeting ILUGD - Linux Security for Newbies and Professionals
When:Sun, Mar 28, 2004 - 02:00PM
Where:Electronics For You: Training Centre
Contact:Tarun Dua
Category:Upcoming/Recent Events

Announcement: March meeting ILUGD - Linux Security
When: Sunday 28th March, 14:00hrs-17:00 hrs  Where:Electronics For You: Training Centre
D-88/5, Okhla Indl Area
Phase-1
New Delhi-20.
(Training room is on the first floor)
Directions:
* Come to Kalkaji Mandir crossing (near Balaji estate)
* Assuming you are coming from Nehru Place, turn right towards Okhla (those coming
from Escorts' side will have to turn left)
* Continue down this road for 1-2 kilometers* You will reach a circle...continue ahead
* Airtel HQ will come on the left...good...keep going
* DD Motor's building will come...turn left from there
* 100 mtrs down the road and you will see a small gray building on the left with EFY
printed on a circular glowsign...that's nearest point to venue
* The training room is located at a building on the same street...50 ft away (and the
guard will happily guide you)...
Program:
1. An introductory talk on the philosophy behind Linux: By Raj Shekhar
2. Explaining Encryption: by Eshwar
3. Setting up IPSec on Linux : by AMS(Abhijeet Menon Sen)
4. Linux Security Tools: by Akshay Lamba
5. Raj Mathur(GPG Keysigning)
6. Q&A session/Choose the next meet's Agenda
7. Tea/Coffee+Snacks
Standby Speakers: , Tarun Dua(Practical Linux Security)
Contact: Tarun Dua: 9811912182...

New Discussion forum postings:13   Total postings:75
1. Category:ILUG-D Web Site  Author:Nishikant Kapoor
Subject:RE:RE:RE:RE:TODO list
Date:Mar 18, 2004
I clicked on your account and your animated picture came up just fine. Make sure you
do a "Shift+Refresh" when you think your pi...

2. Category:ILUG-D Web Site  Author:Nishikant Kapoor
Subject:RE:TODO list
Date:Mar 19, 2004
ok, here is another update:

- Just implemented one of my very favorite modules - Event Calendar. I hope you will
like i...

3. Category:Networking  Author:Vivek Khare
Subject:Bandwidth Management
Date:Mar 19, 2004
I have two ISPs with completely two different ranges of IPs.
I have two RHL 9.0 boxes configured as gateway using iptables n...

4. Category:Programming  Author:Arundeep Singh
Subject:problem with accessing parallel port
Date:Mar 20, 2004
I am trying to run this code. but it gives error. please let me know what is the
reason and how it could be corrected.

5. Category:Networking  Author:Mohit Chaturvedi
Subject:How to set ip packet forwarding?
Date:Mar 20, 2004
Hi,
   i want to set up squid proxy server. But i am unable to communicate between the
networks. i am tired in enabling the...

6. Category:Programming  Author:Arundeep Singh
Subject:RE:problem with accessing parallel port
Date:Mar 20, 2004
one thing i forgot is that input to this program is given as
1. /dev/lp0
2. /dev/parport0

please try these out...

7. Category:Distributions  Author:Mayank Jain
Subject:I need Mac OS X
Date:Mar 21, 2004
Hi users,
i know that this place is not for posting this, but...

I need Mac OS X, i'm ready to pay for courier/cost...

8. Category:Programming  Author:Ashwini Pahuja
Subject:Porting C++ project from windows to Linux
Date:Mar 22, 2004
Hi all,
I am working on a c++ project(no mfc used). Project is running smoothly on Microsoft
Visual C++ 6.0 compiler, now i wan...

9. Category:Getting Started  Author:Jay kumar
Subject:RE:Need Knoppix of similar in Delhi Urgent
Date:Mar 22, 2004
i have a copy of knoppix 3.2 can mail/courier u . will cost u (cd cost+burning --i
don't have cdrw +mail/courier) = rs 30+mail/c...

10. Category:Distributions  Author:Jay kumar
Subject:Linux distribution on cd
Date:Mar 22, 2004
have cd's RH 9.0 (3 cd), Knoppix 3.2(1 cd), Fedora core 1 (3 cd). If u need one post
here will mail/courier u or can collect per...

11. Category:Networking  Author:Chintan Murty
Subject:RE:How to set ip packet forwarding?
Date:Mar 23, 2004
You need to start iptables  or ipchains
set the rule for forwarding in POSTROUTING chain
then edit ur /etc/sysctl file
enabl...

12. Category:Distributions  Author:Vineet Nagia
Subject:RT Linux
Date:Mar 24, 2004
I am in the Indian Navy.
We have been using VxWorks for development on embedded systems.
Were exploring the possibility of swi...

13. Category:Distributions  Author:Dinesh Ahuja
Subject:RE:RT Linux
Date:Mar 25, 2004
Hi Vineet,
I am Dinesh, working as System Executive in NIIT Technologies and worked with Quark
before that.
I have done System...

New news items:3   Total news items:16
1. Category:Upcoming/Recent Events  Author:Striata
Subject:Linux Challenge At GGS Indraprastha University, Kashmiri Gate ,Delhi
Date:Mar 23, 2004
InfoXpression'04, the 5th national Level Technical Festival is being organised by SAInt
events like Linux Challenge, 24 hour gaming etc....

2. Category:Desktop Linux  Author:Vishal puri