On Wed, 2004-04-21 at 14:55 +0530, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi All,
> Once again nned your concern fo one of my PC having GUI PROBLEM
>
> M not able to start GUI  .
>
> It says something like default depth16 not supported by this driver. I
<snip>
>         [0] -1  0x00000000 - 0xffffffff (0x0) MX[B]
>
> (--) PCI:*(0:2:0) Intel unknown chipset (0x2562) rev 3, Mem @
> 0xe8000000/27, 0xe

which motherboard you are using? what graphics card? any specific reason
you using RedHat 7.1? hope yu know that is a REAL old distribution and
yu are missing lot of GUI applications if yu using that

also, my evolution 1.5 does not display your messages properly. TOO MANY
spaces and double lines. i don't have such problems with any other mails
except yours, anyone else face such problems?

--
                                        \|||/
                                        (o o)