On Wed, 2004-04-21 at 15:32 +0530, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> [...]

it is quite difficult to get to the relevant information when you reply
to messages. everything is in running text. are yu using HTML to compose
your messages? what mail client are yu using?

anyway, if yu use xf86config do yu see intel 810 listed anywhere? if not
most probably upgrading xfree86 will solve the problem, but afaik redhat
7.1 includes i810 support

--
                                        \|||/
                                        (o o)