-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of vivek
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 3:27 PM
To: The Linux-Delhi mailing list
Subject: Re: [ilugd] FW: RH 7.1 GUI not working

On Wed, 2004-04-21 at 14:55 +0530, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi All,
> Once again nned your concern fo one of my PC having GUI PROBLEM
>
> M not able to start GUI  .
>
> It says something like default depth16 not supported by this driver. I
<snip>
>         [0] -1  0x00000000 - 0xffffffff (0x0) MX[B]
>
> (--) PCI:*(0:2:0) Intel unknown chipset (0x2562) rev 3, Mem @
> 0xe8000000/27, 0xe

which motherboard you are using? what graphics card? any specific reason
you using RedHat 7.1? hope yu know that is a REAL old distribution and
yu are missing lot of GUI applications if yu using that
Manoj >>>>> Yes you are right looks like the chipset is not supported m
using  Intel 810 chipset
And I can' use any other version other than RH 7.1 as some of the
binaries m using are dependent on it
Will upgrading the xfree86 be of any help ??

also, my evolution 1.5 does not display your messages properly. TOO MANY
spaces and double lines. i don't have such problems with any other mails
except yours, anyone else face such problems?

--
                                        \|||/
                                        (o o)

Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this
message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [EMAIL
PROTECTED] immediately