> Also, he paid for the Vista along with his PC.
> The philosophy is not to force and convince people for using
> Linux/Ubuntu. If a user can afford hefty sum for the Operating System,
> he can use that. Linux and FOSS started for free availablity of OS and
> software, and share the knowledge. There is really no agenda of forcing
> or convincing people by this mean.

Many of us have had to buy laptops with Microsoft OSs simply because
there were very limited options where you could buy the hardware
without them.

The fact that the machine came pre-installed with a windows OS does
not prove anything. My machine came pre-installed with Windows. Sudev
has already written about his machine.

But I don't have too much disagreement with your overall point.

Vikas