> 1. Is it legal for someone to distribute a Redhat Enterprise Linux copy that
> he bought from Redhat without any Redhat agreement or restrictions? If yes,
> than again I get back to my old question which is how will he get the
> distro.

It is illegal. The binaries are copyright protected. The source is
re-distributable. The Red Hat logos and trademarks embedded into their
product can also not be redistributed.

> 2. Is it legal for someone from Redhat(assuming he has the access to the
> distro) to distribute it for free without any Redhat agreement or
> restrictions(in short as FOSS)

I don't think so, though I would like a RedHat guy to comment. The
RHEL EULA prohibits you from using RHEL unless someone from RH gives
you a license, or written permission to do so.

> (b) Use CentOS
>
> Acceptable. Yet, still not RHEL!

Not RHEL. Only better :)