On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 1:50 PM, Sandeep Gupta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> 2008/9/23 narendra sisodiya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > *Can we code in Hindi???*
> >
> > My answer is NO, and even if we able to code then also it will be of NO
> > use.
> >
> > I do not know , why somebody will run these type of software. Coding in
> > Hindi will be really tuff (at least for me) and more over the worst part
> > may
> > happen on one day when the moronic idealistic and policy maker may
> > introduce
> > computer education of Hindi Coding at junior classes level.
> >

> Let us not undermine somebody's effort. It takes a lot to think out of the
> box.
> I'm pretty sure if the Chaudharys did this for European languages they
> would
> have got a lot more than they have it now.

I am not underestimating the efforts but
Have you ever attended any "policy making meeting" ?? I have and I am sick
of their ideologistic approaches and statements...
I am worring that "they will include this in syllabus some day".
I intentionally asking , why we indian, try to reinvent/copy the wheel.

PS:  Is anybody making effort for deriving "newton's law in hindi". Coding
is a universal language which has english words.

--
┌───[ Narendra Sisodiya ]──────────────┐