On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 2:49 PM, Swapnil Bhartiya <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 2:41 PM, narendra sisodiya <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My point was why Hindi, lets escalate to Sanskrit. Is that possible?
>
> Not possible for Sanskrit and Hindi, I will be very happy if it possible.
Better to go with world to process. remember we have not invented computer
and not computer language.
How much effort will needed to translated all documentation and all
softwares. Its a impossible task in my view.
We can better progress with English.
Every common men of India want to send his child in English medium, ask him
first !!!