I believe Tanveer's point is valid here--- and while Swapnil I appreciate
your pride in our motherland, if you were to do programming you will see the
gaps in the point you are presenting.

Furthermore Swapnil-- if you were a programmer--- then you would see where
Tanveer and Narendra are coming from.
In certain contexts your argument may be valid (I myself pointed out abt the
need to break away from slave mentality some days back)--- but in this
context your logic/argument about slave mindset is not valid.

Also, I think what Narendra was originally trying to say is:

"Promoting code in local language solutions can gloss over the fact that
logic is universal-- and can lead to balkanization of programming
languages-- because of ideologies and political agendas".

Is this what you were trying to say Narendra ?

Just wondering...

Regards,

NS

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 4:17 PM, Tanveer Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 4:14 PM, Swapnil Bhartiya
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 <snip>