On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 4:49 PM, Gaurav Mishra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> 2008/9/23 narendra sisodiya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 4:36 PM, Gaurav Mishra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
> >
> >> See you guys are missing some essence behind Hindawi .
> >>
> >> Hindawi may born of ideology, But to be any project to be successful
> >> it need to have real value in the market.
> >>
> >> There is huge potential with indian language technologies , putting
> >> the *village* talent will bring out more cheaper programming talent
> >> and can bring such revolution that we haven`t thought of .
> >>
> > hahahahahhaha lol,,,,
> > Anyhow he has to read English coding books .....Are you planning to have
> > hindi programming text books??
> > If yes then you are producing a big gap for those "cheaper villege
> > programmer" -- (your term) to learn global programming treads,,
> > For God sake , ask a developer , how many framework we are develpong
> world
> > wide,, I imagine 20 framework per month on  aaverage...
> > How the hell is going to translate all of them then their proper
> > documentation is not availble to English itself
> >

> What is a framework ?, Set of scripts to make coding faster. Ask any
> experience developer and they tend to stick on their own made
> framework which they develop in their developing career.
>
> Did you tried googling or even researching the economics involved ?
>
> And when i am talking of *village* talent , I am not talking one or
> two , But millions of programmer and i can bet any publication
> industry will love to put books out of this.
>
> Try getting a bigger picture

If you able to find out a way to produce million such programmer from
villages , then tell me know. In that case , It will be easier to code with
English keywords.. If you have any idea to make it possible -- Pleaes come
forward -- India is waiting for such Leaders.
mine case is simple -- in my view , it is not possible then why to put
energy over it.

> --
> Thanks and Regards
> Gaurav Mishra
>
> Linux User #348873
> http://gauravmishra.info/blog
> "When i can run , i will run , When i can walk , i will walk, When i can
> crawl , i will crawl. But i will not stop moving forward"

┌───[ Narendra Sisodiya ]──────────────┐
│     http://narendra.techfandu.org         │
│     http://www.lug-iitd.org                    │