2008/9/23 narendra sisodiya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 4:49 PM, Gaurav Mishra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> 2008/9/23 narendra sisodiya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>> > hahahahahhaha lol,,,,
>> > Anyhow he has to read English coding books .....Are you planning to have
>> > hindi programming text books??
>> > If yes then you are producing a big gap for those "cheaper villege
>> > programmer" -- (your term) to learn global programming treads,,
>> > For God sake , ask a developer , how many framework we are develpong
>> world
>> > wide,, I imagine 20 framework per month on  aaverage...
>> > How the hell is going to translate all of them then their proper
>> > documentation is not availble to English itself
>> >

>> What is a framework ?, Set of scripts to make coding faster. Ask any
>> experience developer and they tend to stick on their own made
>> framework which they develop in their developing career.
>>
>> Did you tried googling or even researching the economics involved ?
>>
>> And when i am talking of *village* talent , I am not talking one or
>> two , But millions of programmer and i can bet any publication
>> industry will love to put books out of this.
>>
>> Try getting a bigger picture
>>
> If you able to find out a way to produce million such programmer from
> villages , then tell me know. In that case , It will be easier to code with
> English keywords.. If you have any idea to make it possible -- Pleaes come
> forward -- India is waiting for such Leaders.
> mine case is simple -- in my view , it is not possible then why to put
> energy over it.

I have already been a part of UnitedVillages www.unitedvillages.com
and very sure this is possible.

This is happening and will continue .. register for Govt ICT magazine

--
Thanks and Regards
Gaurav Mishra

Linux User #348873
http://gauravmishra.info/blog
"When i can run , i will run , When i can walk , i will walk, When i can
crawl , i will crawl. But i will not stop moving forward"