--- On Sun, 28/9/08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [ilugd] Canonical Not A Great Contributor
> To: ilugd@lists.linux-delhi.org
> Date: Sunday, 28 September, 2008, 12:52 PM
> swapnil, sometimes a frustrated human says much without
> knowing a little about(right now its you). if you got time,
> your valuable time, please move your as* and look at
> launchpad. Remember , you should try to look and find light,
> rather than complaining the darkness.
>

> * *sorry for top, posting, its mobile client with limited
> feature.

I moved my ass as much as possible and got it scratched. And you seemed to have
not read my post completely and showed _your_ frustration here. I suggest you
should have read by post and understood what I was trying to say before doing
some MB here and pointing at my _complain_ (?).

Note: Ra21vi:, I am a nice guy otherwise; but don't poke me in stomach
especially with shitty language in lists.

      Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/