On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 09:41:05 -0500
Manoj Srivastava <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[...]
>         There is nothing that requires it, no. But then, we are not
>  talking about requirements, we are talking about whether Ubuntu fits
>  into the free software ecosystem, instead of leeching off it.
[...]

I did not want to get involved in this thread, as I have
little direct knowledge of the topics being discussed.
However, can I ask everyone who is against Ubuntu about
their viewpoints on BossLinux? I do not mean to pick a
fight here, but would really like to know what people think,
and why.

Regards,
Gora