(Sorry for the continued delay on my side. Unfortunately,
 circumstances are such that things will probably continue
 to be slow from my side for a while.)

On Fri, 15 May 2009 14:17:41 +0530
Anupam Jain <ajn...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> Sat works fine for me.

OK, we can do Sat. Sarai can be the fall-back venue if
people need one.

> Looks like the common interests Gaurav and I share are Massive
> Information Management, Web Development, and Embedded Systems (what
> range!). What's the final topic then? Anyone who is planning to drop
> in unannounced please at least make the effort of indicating your
> topic preference on the list.

I have added a couple of topics. While I confess to being a
little surprised at the lack of any response other than from
Anupam, and Gaurav, I guess that this is a standing offer for
anyone wanting to do a FOSS-related BoF. Incidentally, we
probably do need to draw up some very basic ground rules, along
the lines of no non-FOSS stuff, etc.

Regards,
Gora