On Fri, 8 May 2009 11:52:54 +0530
Anupam Jain <ajn...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry, I am a little unwell, plus have been busy this
week planning an IndLinux meet scheduled for this weekend

> On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 2:52 PM, Gora Mohanty <g...@sarai.net> wrote:
> > On Wed, 6 May 2009 17:23:27 +0530
[...]
> > Could you start a Wiki page on http://wiki.linux-delhi.org (you will
> > need to register), listing these topics, and announce the same here,
> > asking people to enter their names under the areas where they are
> > interested?
>
> Done! The wiki page is at
> http://wiki.linux-delhi.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Main/TopicsForFOSSRelatedBOFMeetings.
> Please feel free to add or edit topics as you see fit.
[...]

Thanks for taking care of this. I will add to the Wiki
page over the weekend, and it would be nice if others
did the same, even if it is only to add their name as
interested participants. It would be good to see a
broader participation from the list.

As for the venue, I can arrange to always have Sarai
available as a standby venue on a certain day. Should
this be Fri. evening, or Sat.? Actually if it is of the
order of 5 people at a BoF, they can always drop in
unannounced.

Regards,
Gora