On 10/11/2012 05:30 PM, navneet sharma wrote:
I have not posted my willingness regarding free training in this mailing list just to make FUN.

I did not intend that, I otherwise appreciate your sentiments.

If anybody in this mailing list have potential users/candidates to get some practical knowledge on linux I am always available and I am doing so from last 10 years regardless to show my worry how will I manage my bills. Linux is free to use, Free to modify and free to distribute..I have made it free to LEARN also.

We can count how many people can do it these days. While India had a well known tradition -- not sell education.

I am always to work in my domain with the support of you people..

Great, kindly post your replies to the list; no private messages please.

Let us make our nation PIRACY FREE..!!!!!

--
Balwinder S "bdheeman" Dheeman
(http://werc.homelinux.net/contact/)