From: Matt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

What are my options here, can I get someone to legally burn me a disc since
I do own the software? or am I just out of luck?

Nobody could legally burn you a copy of the software, because it's illegal for them to copy the software beyond their own personal backup.

Reading your previous post makes your claim that you "own" this software legitimately pretty laughable, but on the off-chance that I am wrong, Apple will happily replace your defective disc with a new one if it's a legit sale. They may charge a small handling fee, but they will replace it.

Cheers
Chas