On Feb 3, 2006, at 6:47 PM, Dale Goodvin wrote:

79 dollar a year sounds cheep to me

I've always been a little bit amazed how hard it is for folks to understand that what is easy for them to spend may be very, very difficult for others.

Dale

If it hadn't been for a settlement, I'd still be using recycled Macs; yeah, it isn't like you spread out the $79 a month over 365 days, it's the lump chunk that can murder a tight budget. Reminds me of the people who have privilege and don't realize that privilege is not a universal.

Peter Webster
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://disturbingthecomfortable.blogspot.com/