On Feb 3, 2006, at 7:45 PM, Thomas D. Kearns wrote:

Weird thing happened in the middle (or maybe after a re-start) of iPhoto 6.0. The left hand column which shows the various albums disappeared. I tried Help with no luck. Don't think I did anything unusual. I can't find a command to make it appear again. the screen full of the thumbnail photos still exists. Its the albums which have disappeared. Any ideas?
Do you see a little dot in the edge of the frame on the left hand side? If so, click on it.
Kari

Oops, I'm sorry, click on it AND then drag the window to the right
Kari