I didn't mean that it did, only that I have seen XP and not Win 7

On 27/09/10 2:50 PM, Dennis B. Swaney wrote:
On 27/09/10 11:15PDT, Bill Chapman wrote:
I only need WinXP to check my site designs in IE6/7... I do that
locally... I don't venture online with XP. There's no point.

The minimize/maximize/close icons are at the top right of an open window in Windows. It has absolutely nothing to do with going online.

See: http://tinyurl.com/36a5jqs

That link also answers the question on the minimize & maximize icon's color.

In Vista it looks like the square buttons became more rectangular.