On Jan 24, 2:23 pm, Mystic Prowler <coolmar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I do agree that the Wallstreet Powerbook's Keyboard is the best looking.
> Imagine it with a bronze backlight?

Why did you have to do THAT to me, you horrible person, you? Now I am
daydreaming. I love the G3 PB form factor, especially the Wallstreet's
(for some reason, a heavy squarish laptop built like a tank appeals to
me more than its supermodel-like Intel descendants). A Wallstreet with
a bronze backlight, a high-def full screen, an Intel CPU and, say, 8
gigs of RAM. Wouldn't it be something.

I wonder if it would be possible to squeeze the innards of a Mac Mini
or a netbook into that beast…