HI!

Mark Crispin wrote:

> Well, although it is a bit strange that it seems to have listed the #mh/
> namespace (which you don't have enabled) but not the default namespace,

When I enter something for "root folder", then it uses this instead of
#mh/. But I have to enter the FULL path, like "/home/mythtv/mail"!?

If I enter "/", it searches in the root of my hard drive...

Client:
~~A3 capability
~~A4 list "/home/mythtv/mail" *

uw-imap then answers with:
* LIST (\NoSelect \HasChildren) "/" /home/mythtv/mail
* LIST (\NoInferiors \UnMarked) "/" /home/mythtv/mail/Trash
* LIST (\NoInferiors \UnMarked) "/" /home/mythtv/mail/Lall
* LIST (\NoInferiors \UnMarked) "/" /home/mythtv/mail/Sent
* LIST (\NoInferiors \UnMarked) "/" /home/mythtv/mail/Test
~~A4 OK LIST completed

So, now I have all of my folders plus a folder named "mail" visible in
the client.

Also, I see messages in the folders. It's getting better. :-)

I have disabled #mh in uw-imap again BTW.

Remaining questions for this case:

Why do I have to enter the full local path as "root folder" in the
client, although I configured the "mail" path of my home directory in
/etc/c-client.cf?

Why do I have that "mail" IMAP folder in the client?

Thanks!

Thomas