On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 22:44, darklow <dark...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes i can confirm - Script version 4.6 works perfectly on same server with
> same files.
> And i think by this we come closer to solution.

Excellent!  (well, it still baffles me why I'm absolutely unable to
reproduce the problem on my system, but that's another story...)

> Maybe this helps to identify the problem, this is what we did on our server.
> (Remember, we are doing this copying because there are only stable versions
> for Debian on server allowed, but we need those md5 hashes from 4.7 version)

I'll look at your setup tomorrow.  I'll surely sound pedantic, but... seriously:
why you don't use a virtualenv environment?  It's easy to install and
doesn't require root privileges.

--
Davide Alberani <davide.alber...@gmail.com>  [PGP KeyID: 0x465BFD47]
http://www.mimante.net/