Thanks, let me know if you have any ideas, how to fix the problem...
About virtalenv. I was also quite pedantic on ignoring virtualenv solution -
i am programmer, not a system administrator, i am not familiar with python,
i understand the code logic, but haven't coded any application so far, just
one test parser to diagnose error.
I looked at virtualenv documentation, i didn't understand how to use it, the
problem is my little knowledge in Python and its components, so i think you
have to be more familiar with Python and its libraries and way they are
installed and configured before installing and configuring virtualenv.
Also our sysadmin is quite pain in the a.. It is hard to prove the need of
that or another new tool to install. If it has a stable debian package, then
it is easier. But for all the other packages, almost impossible. Also i am
not sure i want to intrude in sysadmins environment and do some installs by
myself, even if it doesn't require root access..