Thank you very much! Yesterday evening downloaded latest version and by this
morning script has been successfully finished! :)
Thank you for your patience and guiding through the tests, i really glad we
finally found the problem and fixed it.
Just curious, why only me and one another user encountered this problem, but
when you run the same tests, you didn't see the error? :)