Thanks Ron
Yes it looks totally different from plant uploaded by Surajit ji which is a
climber, generally has prickles (see link below) and very important corolla
is salver-shaped.

http://www.efloras.org/object_page.aspx?object_id=84329&flora_id=12

Can we consider Ipomoea soluta var. alba C Y Wu, which is similar to I.
carnea but differs in longer sepals (13-15 mm mm as against 5-6 mm),
densely pubescent on outside (against glabrous), obtuse (against rounded),
leaves ovate cordate (as against ovate-oblong, 0vate-lanceolate)

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/