Yes Satish ji
That is the reason I went back to Flora of China to find differences
between I. carnea and I. soluta var. alba. Let us see it gets sorted out.
Some references do treat I. soluta as synonym of I. campanulata, but both
Flora of China and The Plant List treat I. soluta as distinct species.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/