Thanks Gurcharan ji and Ron, for the efforts as well as for the possible id.

An image of the Type specimen of Ipomoea soluta var. alba is available in
this link:
http://convolvulaceae.myspecies.info/content/ipo-soluta-alba-kun-h
Please check the image and provide your comments.

Regards

Vijayasankar Raman
University of Mississippi