Hello,

      My thoughts are that Ipomoea soluta may not pan out because most of
what I can fined indicates that Ipomoea soluta is a synonym of Ipomoea
campanulata and I.campanulata is a synonym of Stictocardia campanulata.

I did a comparison with the sepals of Stictocardia campanulata and they do
not correlate.

Here are links to 2 crops and enhancements that I did from the original
photos posted above by Vijayasankar

base of outer tube non constricted as in Ipomoea carnea
http://cubits.org/pics/2012-03-19/Ron_Convolvulaceae/983c55.jpg

warty sepals and stems populated by some tubecles
http://cubits.org/pics/2012-03-19/Ron_Convolvulaceae/6243b8.jpg

I look forward to someone coming forth with any additional information.

regards,

Ron