-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Murray Gafkjen
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 9:49 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: RE: [info-tech] Venting and question

I'm assuming they're macs, can they all run 10.4? (let alone 10.5). I
tried surfing on one running 10.2, I think it was truly laughing at me.
If I still had to support win95 to 2000, that would be crazy.  When
teachers wanted to keep the IIe's and then later the powermacs, we would
not provide tech support, and once dead, it was sent to recycle.

Speaking of such, we will have a lab of imac (400 mhz) this summer for
any interested party.  We intend to add another mobile lab in its place.

Remember your significant other!!!!

Murray Gafkjen

Clay Central Everly