Lance-

            We had a district garage sale 3 years or so ago.  We did
sell computers on it, but they were computers that no one in the
District wanted.  It went well, and they all went.  Prices ranged from
$10 to $50, depending on what they could do.  Machines were wiped clean,
and IF we had a system restore, we back to factory settings.

            Since then, machines die and we just part them out.  Then
send everything else to the recyclers.

            As for machines, our current replacement cycle is about 12
years.  So, when (maybe I should say if) computers make it the 12 years
on the replacement cycle, no one would want them anyway.  We still have
old iMacs, iBooks and Win98 machines scattered across the District, and
serving their purpose.  In most of those cases, though, they do mundane
things that a new computer would not get used for anyway.

            Good luck!!!

Jeremy