AMEN!! Lance you worded that so perfectly that I am stealing it, printing it
and forwarding to every staff member. It is going to become my mantra for
technology in our system. If our support staff(maintenance, hot lunch,
secretarial etc) have to learn and use new technology every day, our
teachers and administrators need to do the same. We are making some changes
with adminsitrative programs and the adminsitrative team will be the first
group to receive training.

Signature DE

Diane Elbert

1224 N. McCoy St