From: "Koenck, Chris" <ckoe...@okoboji.k12.ia.us>
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 9:14 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] Quick Survey - Student Accounts

I would sure appreciate any responses to the following
questions regarding student passwords when you get a chance

1.
What is your procedure when a student forgets their
logon password? Who handles this request?

2.
Do you maintain a list of student passwords, and if so,
who do you share that list with?

3.
How often do you change student passwords?

I am just curious what other districts are doing regarding
this problem. It's not a big deal at this point in the game, but it seems
to be an issue during the first few weeks of school and of course that is when
we are bombarded by a million other things.

Chris Koenck
Director
of Technology
Okoboji