Here's what we do.

Sarah M. Freking, District Technology Director
Storm Lake Community School District
Storm Lake, IA 50588
Phone: 712-732-8100 Fax: 712-732-8101 Cell 712-299-8682

info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us writes:

>1.       What is your procedure when a student forgets their logon password?
>Who handles this
>request?
Building techs or I reset the password for students and staff on an as needed
basis.

>2.       Do you maintain a list of student passwords, and if so, who do you
>share that list with?
We only maintain a list of middle school passwords, because those are assigned.
We share this with
all middle school teachers.

>3.       How often do you change student passwords?
Never. Although they are encouraged, as high school students, to change their
passwords
occasionally.