See below
Thanks,
Jackie
On Oct 7, 2010, at 9:13 AM, Koenck, Chris wrote:

> I would sure appreciate any responses to the following questions regarding
> student passwords when you get a chance
>

> 1.       What is your procedure when a student forgets their logon password?
> Who handles this request?

they tell the teacher whose classroom they are in and they pass it on to me.  I
reset all passwords to a generic pw and they reset it from there.  -- for
student server accounts . . .  all students use a generic student account for
computer access

> 2.       Do you maintain a list of student passwords, and if so, who do you
> share that list with?

no -- teachers nor students

> 3.       How often do you change student passwords?

only when somebody forgets their password . . . which in the scheme of things .
. . .  and 3 months of summer . . .  not very often.  I would say maybe 1 - 2
requests per week.