1) I change passwords, I would like to set up a web interface so a student can
change a forgotten password, but not there yet.
2)No lists of passwords 7-12, yes list K-6 each teacher has their students
passwords.
3)Once a year.

Karl H. Hehr
Technology/Curriculum Director
South Hamilton CSD
www.s-hamilton.k12.ia.us
515.827.5418 (W)
515.708.3379(C)
515.827.5368 (F)

Luddite by Degrees
1) Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and ordinary and is
just a natural part of the way the world works.
2) Anything that's invented between when you're 15 and 35 is new and exciting
and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3) Anything invented after you're 35 is again the natural order of things

                                                        --- Douglas Adams