That's not exactly how I see it but let's wait for that until we make a
proposal. Suffice to say it'd be more like new PHP:Date() or import Date
from PHP; new Date();  Anyway, still not final proposal but just sending
this so that you know I don't expect to be concatinating strings such as
making PHPDate and PHP:Date equivalent.