Stan,

Sorry to disappoint you, but your idea is wrong.

If PHP team release in the news:

PHP has namespace support!
OR
PHP has package support!

Everyone will understand what does that mean. Those that do not
understand are the ones that had never worked with it and can work in
the future (and will have enough time to know what a package is).

Regards,