On Nov 29, 2007 12:01 PM, Stanislav Malyshev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > this thread popped up.  It almost seems like the beginnings of a
> > long-term hostile takeover plan, beginning quietly in the shadows.
>
> Come on... Really.
>
> --
> Stanislav Malyshev, Zend Software Architect
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.zend.com/
> (408)253-8829   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    It would certainly be cheaper than the $3.3 Billion they bid for Lotus.

    P.S. - Apparently sarcasm isn't always read as such.  I may have
used a sarcasm-less MIME type when sending.  ;-P

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272

If at first you don't succeed, stick to what you know best so that you
can make enough money to pay someone else to do it for you.